HOURS: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY
Kelham Island Brewery was founded in 1990 in the beer garden of the Fat Cat in Alma Street, making Kelham Island Brewery the first new independent brewery in Sheffield in almost 100 years. As demand increased the decision was taken to move to new premises and a purpose built brewery was constructed a short distance from the original brew house back in 1999. Kelham Island is now one of Sheffield’s eleven designated Quarters. Formerly an industrial area, it has now become a big part of Sheffield’s up and coming social scene and we are privileged to be a part of this.
About the job
An opening has now arisen for a Salesperson to join our craft brewery team. The person we are looking for should have past sales experience (preferably in the brewing industry) and have a confident, pleasant telephone manner and good face to face people skills. The position will include:
- Handling both incoming and outgoing telephone calls to actively introduce and sell our beers.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Visiting existing customers to ensure good customer relations.
- Inputting orders onto the database, producing invoices and reports, dealing with customer complaints and queries, producing price updates, customer payments and other day-to-day office tasks.
- Experience in Excel and Microsoft Office Essential
- Marketing experience would be beneficial
- Staggered start times may be necessary occasionally to attend any meetings or events which may be constructive to the business.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
Hours will be 37.5 per week with holiday pay. We are offering an annual salary which would be dependent on sales experience, along with government workplace pension. We are open to hearing any new, fresh ideas and we are excited to invite new blood into our workplace.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.