After the success of last year’s Golden Axe Beer, we will be continuing our RETRO GAMING series of Beers!
In 2019 we have sourced some of our favourite malt & hops and fruit and nut flavours and we’ll be bringing them into the fold for our fantastic 2019 special beers. Our Gaming Series sees tributes to the likes of PacMan, Golden Eye (N64) and Donkey Kong. Find out the details of these RETRO GAMING BEERS below:
- Seeing Ghosts is an artistic tribute to the classic Namco game PacMan. With a fresh update to the flavours, we’re sure you’re going to love it!
- Licensed To Chill is a tribute to the ultimate James Bond game Golden Eye on the Nintendo N64. What could be more Bond than English hops giving a smooth-like character, just like Bond
- Sonic Non Youth sees one of our favourite gaming characters, Sonic, come out for a spin! This refreshing pale is just strong enough to get your juices flowing so you can evade the irascible Ivo Robotnik!
- Double Dragon is a new cream ale we have never made before the artwork is a tribute to one of our favourite games released in 1987.
- King Of Casks brown ale has enough body to bring out your inner monkey just like Kong from the 1984 classic Donkey Kong.
- Rampant Ale is a tribute to the 1986 midway arcade game and the 2018 Dwayne Johnson film of the same name; this strong and explosive beer is full in flavour just like the characters.
- Altered Beer Blueberry Stout is a classic oatmeal stout altered with the addition of blueberries to give a fresh fruity character. This beer is theme around the 1988 Sega Classic.
- Conkers Hazelnut Stout will be around for Christmas and features everyone’s favourite furry friend, squirrel conker from the 2001 N64 game. This moorish beer has tastes of chocolate, vanilla and coconut coffee.
To find out more about the release dates of these beers, please click here.